Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Book List

For now I am reading two books (besides the Bible :) ) which I will hopefully finish one in the next few days and the other I am doing with a friend for one on one time together so that one will take a few weeks as we are studying a chapter a week. But to give you a foreshadowing of reviews to come the 2 books are:


Treasuring God in our Traditions by Noel Piper
and
A Call to Spiritual Reformation by D.A. Carson

If I add any more to the mix I'll let you know. Also, I'm anxiously awaiting my next book from Waterbrook Multnomah! I'll let you know when it arrives. It's a fiction book, I believe, that will be VERY different from my previous book from there! Happy reading, to you, until we meet again! (anyone know what tune that last line is mimicking?)

    
{via}
{via}

No comments: