Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ranking Reviews...An Update

Hey fellow readers and blog creepers :) I wanted to give you a quick update on ranking my blog reviews. I received an email from Blogging for Books (BFB) letting us know that certain Blogging for Books reviewers were cheating the system to get their reviews ranked higher in order to win the prizes offered by Blogging for Books. Because of this BFB has slightly changed the way readers can rank reviews. It's not a huge change but I wanted to let you know so that you could go back and re-rank my reviews and be updated for future reviews that I will be writing (currently have a few books up my sleeves that I'm reading and will be posting reviews on). From now on when you go to rank your very first review you will need to enter a valid email address. Once you enter it, rank the review, then go to your email and click on the email sent to you to validate it. You only have to enter and validate your email once and then you will be remembered for future ranking. BFB will not sell your email, spam it, or give it to a third party, it will be kept private and confidential. Also, by entering in your email, the review that you rank will not show email addresses so the reviewer will not have access or any idea of who ranked their review so no worries about your email address being spread around. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I ask that you please go back once more and rank my reviews. Thanks, again!! :)

2 comments:

Jack said...

Budapest love book reviews about book you read.

Becky said...

Awesome!! :)